Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm Alive! (barely)

Dear World...
I just commented on a friend's blog telling her that she needed to post again since it's been way too long since she posted anything... and then I felt like a hypocrite so I decided to come over to my blog and post something.
First, I've been busy. Actually, that's an understatement. I've been out of town and have been in 5 different towns (two of them twice at different times) located in 4 different states in the past 3 weeks - and that's only counting the places I stayed overnight. I've had some whirlwind traveling this month.
Second, I've got some things on my mind that I'm mulling over right now. I hope to turn one or two of them into blog posts eventually. But other things are calling for my attention right now (namely, my sister... she wants help with something).
TTYL,
SingingGem

No comments:

Post a Comment